Thank you for your interest in being a crew leader for this year’s Women’s Service Day event. We’re very excited about this year’s event and are thrilled that you’re considering taking a leadership role with your crew.
We hope this document will give you the background you need and answer your questions while considering this important role.
Goals for the event:
- To increase awareness of issues for women and children in the Holland/Zeeland community
- To promote networking among women in our community
- To have a great time while making a difference in our community
- Be the liaison between your crew, the organization coordinator, and the event leadership team.
- Be the spokesperson for the group working at assigned location/organization.
Account for who’s on site (our volunteers) during the event and use emergency contact process if needed.
- Be the timekeeper during your assigned shifts.
- Facilitate group decision-making if necessary and as required.
If you have any questions about what’s expected if you sign up to be a WSD Crew Leader, please contact us.