Everyone loves food! Especially easy-to-prepare, gourmet food from Tastefully Simple that you can buy online. What could be simpler?
Now you can combine shopping for these delicious products with supporting a community project. Amy Martell is a local consultant for Tastefully Simple who is donating a percentage of her profits from this sale, which ends March 17. If her sales exceed $1,000 she will donate 50-75% of her profits to the Nuestra Casa neighborhood center project, which is under renovation to become a community gathering place in the Westcore neighborhood of Holland. Women’s Service Day is continuing our fundraising efforts for Nuestra Casa by coordinating this shopping event.
Here’s how it works:
- Place your order online by going to this website: http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/amartell1
- Have fun shopping. From main dishes to desserts, Tastefully Simple offers a wide variety of easy-to-prepare foods and gifts for every day and every occasion.
- When you’re ready to check out, click on “Find Host/Event” and then enter: First Name: Nuestra Last Name: Casa
- Pay for your order. There is NO sales tax on food items—only non-food items.
- Complete your shipping information.
- Watch for your delivery!
All of your products will be shipped directly to you by March 29. How easy is that? Remember, all orders are due Sunday, March 17.
And, Amy will offer an additional $2.00 donation for every party booked and held by June 1, 2013.
Invite your friends! We’ve created a Facebook event page to make it easy for you.
For questions about Tastefully Simple, please contact Amy Martell at (231) 730.0066 or QueenMartell@aol.com.
To learn more about the Nuestra Casa neighborhood center, please visit the Nuestra Casa blog.
Thank you for your continued support in building community!